Free Shipping $75+ on Domestic Lower 48 States / International Please Contact Us
May 19, 2023 0 Comments
In this month dedicated to mothers, there is nothing more important to talk about than how to handle emotions when you have children; because when these women become mothers, their whole worlds get upside down, and they tend to put their children's needs before their own, which can lead to emotional problems.
Motherhood changes all aspects of a woman's life: her physique, environment, priorities, and, of course, her emotions, which is why they can no longer see the world in the same way.
All these changes, plus the responsibility of taking care of a new life, can destabilize anyone and make them go from feeling the greatest of happiness to then be with great anxiety and stress.
If a mom feels stressed and overwhelmed, it can impact her relationship with her partner and surroundings. There are steps she can take to prevent this. Here we tell you more:
- Find time for yourself: it seems complicated to say this when you are a mom, but looking for some me time is almost obligatory. It is the only way to sit down to analyze and understand your thoughts and emotions.
- Do things that fill the soul: before being a mother, you had passions and hobbies, and after having children, you might leave them aside; but now it is necessary that you resume your hobbies, even if it is only one of them. Remember, if you're fine, your kids will be, too.
- Go to therapy: just as you go to the doctor and take care of your body, you also need to take care of your mental health with a psychologist or therapist if you feel you need it. There's nothing wrong or embarrassing about admitting that you need professional help if you feel the situation is getting out of hand.
- Go out with your friends: sometimes motherhood can be lonely, and without realizing it, you can be isolated and carried away by responsibilities. Although you are focused on family, you should not leave out other aspects of your life as your friends. Therefore, you must go out and share with them. Remember that we are social beings by nature, and this helps us to get out of the routine a little.
- Exercise: it is scientifically proven that exercise helps with our physical and mental health; in fact, it is an antidepressant because it releases dopamine, serotonin, and endorphins, the hormones that make us happier. In addition, it helps us to disconnect and think more clearly.
- Fill your life with positive things: while it is true that being a mother can be a wonderful experience, it is also full of challenges, and it is possible to have bad days. In these difficult moments, we must prevent negativity from taking over us and, Instead, surround ourselves with positive things. Sometimes you just need to read a motivating phrase that will cheer up your day.
In Marcela Arrieta's most recent appearance on the program Breaking the Silence, accompanied by her mother, she talked about the importance of mothers devoting time to themselves and thinking about how they are feeling.
"The woman, every day, is the center of the house, and she focuses on the home, seeing for the children and the family, and there is no space left to focus on you, to make you those questions about how I feel, what part of my life needs an arrangement," she said. You can see Marcela's participation in BreakingtheSilence.
Looking for a thoughtful gift for your mom? MajesticBlissSoaps offers a variety of options that will benefit her both physically and spiritually.
April 28, 2023 0 Comments