FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $75+ LOWER 48 STATES ONLY
November 18, 2021 0 Comments
The Ylang Ylang oil is little known; probably, it is the first time you have heard about it, but the truth is that this wonderful essence has many properties that can be beneficial for your skin and your health. Here we are going to tell you about Ylang Ylang and everything it can do for your skin and beauty.
What is Ylang Ylang?
The Ylang Ylang oil essence comes from the Cananga odorata genuina. This tree has flowers hanging delicately from its branches, and they are the ones that produce the Ylang Ylang oil essence.
The Ylang Ylang benefits
Usually, it is used in aromatherapy for memory and concentration and some studies say that is very effective against depression and anxiety. Furthermore, some people use it for stomach distress, rheumatism, and headaches.
In the food and beverage area, it is good for seasoning and in the manufacturing world, it is useful as a fragrance for cosmetics and soaps, but you must also know about its properties for your skin and beauty, like the following:
- Ylang Ylang can help you with skin problems as acne, thanks to its antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties that can be effective for fungal infections too.
- The oil can be good for most skin types - combination, dry and oily.
- It is a very good regenerator and antioxidant for the skin. It can help reduce wrinkles.
- It can be perfect for people that suffer from seborrheic dermatitis in any part of the body.
- It can help you to balance your skin because it regulates your sebum production, despite your type of skin.
How to use Ylang Ylang
You can use Ylang Ylang for dry or oily skin, as well as for a massage or in aromatherapy. However, we recommend you follow these suggestions if you want to use it.
- If you are using the essence topically, we recommend you dilute it by adding one drop of essential oil for each teaspoon of carrier oil.
- To keep the oil in good condition, you must store it in an opaque glass container, in a dark and cool place.
- Despite that the oil can be preserved for a long time because it has a long shelf life, you should check that the oil hasn’t expired and smells rancid.
- If you need Ylang Ylang for aromatherapy, you can use it in an oil diffuser with water.
If you are looking for a soap with Ylang Ylang oil, we recommend you the Atma Soap by Majestic Bliss Soaps, It means "Soul" in Sanskrit. This soap reflects what we believe the aroma of the soul would be. You are definitely going to love the sweet and comforting essential oils of ylang-ylang, rose geranium, and lavender.
You can find Atma Soap and other wonderful products in MajesticBlissSoaps
September 20, 2023 0 Comments
September 16, 2023 0 Comments
September 06, 2023 0 Comments